понедельник, 30 марта 2020 г.

Quarantine Task 31.03



                Reading comprehension
   Read the text and decide if the sentences below are True (T), False (F) or it Doesn’t say (DS). Put a cross (X) in the correct place in the table.


T
F
DS
1
Kelly thinks that Hip-Hop: The Musical has a good story.



2
Kelly loves pop music.



3
The tickets for Hip-Hop: The Musical are £20.



4
Kelly recommends buying the music from the show.



5
Matty listens to a lot of hip-hop.



6
Matty goes to musicals with his friends.



7
Matty and Kelly disagree on how long the show is.




Two Reviews of Hip-Hop: The Musical

The poster for Hip-Hop: The Musical outside the theatre says the show tells the story of hip-hop from the 1970s until now. It does, but this 2½-hour show really doesn’t tell the story very well. I love hip-hop, but this is more like the story of pop. The acting isn’t that great either. It costs £20 for a ticket (at least £15 too much!), but why don’t you spend that on some good music instead of going to see this?

Kelly, 13, Reading


I usually love listening to rock music rather than hip-hop, so it’s a bit of a surprise to me that I’m recommending this show. There are fifteen songs and they’re so good I’m still singing some of them now, nearly a week later. It’s just under two hours long which isn’t enough! The actors are brilliant – I think I’m in love with the one who plays Dizzie – and the dance routines are just awesome. Take your friends, go on your own, whatever. Just go and see it!

Matty, 14, Andover
I'm waiting for your results until 4p.m., afterwards I'll post the  the answers. 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий